Thursday, November 29, 2007

Our visit to the North Pole (according to Aubrey)

We went to the Temple Mall earlier this evening to visit Santa. Aubrey did great. She hopped up onto Santa's lap and told him she wants a kitchen for Christmas. We even had to make another quick stop before leaving the mall so she could tell him bye. She then asked me a little later when we were going to visit the "North Pole" again. She loves the man in the big, red suit!




Addy, on the other hand...





was a little scared of the big, red suit. Ho, ho, ho...Merry Christmas! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, this is why I'm afraid to take Andrew... and Michael even. Do I want to pay 40 bucks to have BOTH my kids scream? :) Maybe I could bribe Michael, but probably not Andrew. But your girls are adorable... as always. Tell Aubrey good luck with her kitchen!