Monday, November 5, 2007

Funny story...

Dave gets the girls ready every morning. Well, the other morning when I was dropping them off at school, some of the ladies were laughing about how wet Addy had been the day before. I knew she must've wet herself because I picked her up the day before in her 6-9 month replacement clothes from earlier this year (for perspective, she is probably wearing 18 months now). Well, they said that the morning before Addy's teacher noticed that Addy was really, really wet. She took her over to the changing table, the whole time wondering why in the world the kid was so wet. She unbuttoned her overalls, unbuttoned her onesie underneath, and went to change her diaper. It was then that she figured out why she was so wet. My husband, the doctor, had failed to put a diaper on the kid. I swear. Anyway, I guess since he is so bright, they want to keep him at S&W. He just found out that he is going to be working at the new S&W hospital in RR.

3 comments:

The Miedema-Familia said...

So does this mean you won't be moving next year?

Sawatzky family said...

LOL! Great story!
Michelle S.

the spicer blog said...

Congratulations! I know your friends and family are thrilled to keep you so close! I'm happy for Michelene too- we all move too far away from the Bess family, so you break the cycle for all of us!