Friday, December 21, 2012

Girly day!

My friend, Angie, and I took our girls to The Nutcracker today in Austin.  The girls are all very close in age and they hit it off when they met each other.  We had a great time.  Ate at Monument Cafe beforehand, managed to score VIP parking at the Long Center, and enjoyed a great day with our sweet little girls.  

They picked out their outfits yesterday, and you can totally tell the difference in personalities.    I think they look SO grown up here, it kinda freaks me out!!

Sweet friends in Austin!

Love these girls.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I JUST WANTED TO CRY.....THEY LOOK SO GROWN UP!!!! I LOVE ALL THREE OF MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!!MOM/MIMI

txstennis said...

Jenn, these pictures are beautiful!! The girls DO look so grown up! Where has the time gone?!
I have taken my third graders to see the Nutcracker Ballet for over 30 years, and it still amazes me! The costumes are unbelievable, and the music, dancing is superb!!
We hope you all had a WONDERfuL Christmas!!
Talk to you next week!!