Wednesday, August 24, 2011

school days...

We are so excited about this school year! Aubrey's school does a "Welcome Walk", where the teachers go to the houses of their students to meet them. It is really cool and the kids love it! Aubrey got Mrs. Hawkins this year, and we have heard nothing but great things about her! The night before school, Blake was literally up ALL NIGHT puking, so I felt a little frazzled yesterday when I dropped Aubrey off. I didn't even get a picture of her in her classroom. Enjoy this pics and I hope everyone has an awesome school year! I am off to Adelyn's preschool orientation now!











1 comment:

STACEY said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love that the teachers come to your house. It’s so “small town”, but in not a small town at all. You are such a crafty little momma, too. Love the door!