Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Aubrey made me a jar of love for Mother's Day...so funny. Gotta love fill-in-the-blanks! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Enjoy my child's reasons for why she loves me.

A special memory with you was when we went to a trip.
My favorite thing to do with you is play with you.
Your hugs make me feel like you love me.
You are the best at cooking cheeseburger pie.
A special memory with you was when I went to the movye.
If we could go on a trip together, just you and me, it would be to Calfory. (California)
You are funny when you video me when I am criing. (ha! I'll have to explain this one later)
When you smile you make me fell good.
You are the best at singing eavthing. (she obviously inherited my tone-deafness)
I know you love me because you give me lots of love. (?)
A special memory with you was when it was my birthday.

and drumroll, please. My PERSONAL favorite...
I think you are the best mom in the world because you feed me.

If that's all it takes to be the best mom in the world, then consider me numero uno!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love it. Too cute.

Happy Mother's Day Jennifer!