Monday, January 17, 2011

goat food?


Blake eats everything. I mean everything! Just now I pulled one of Aubrey's earrings out of his mouth. I found a bead in his poop not too long ago. If I don't know where he is, I can always find him in the pantry!! Not sure what to do with this little guy! In addition to eating everything in sight, he also messes with everything in sight. Today he pulled my camera off of my nightstand. The lens is no longer able to attach to the camera body after its collision with the floor. I wish I could've been mad at him, but I was only able to be mad at myself for leaving it within his reach. He is getting big and he is so active, so I guess I need to Blake-proof the house....I should probably start that as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Busy little guy :) Oh no on your camera! Hope it can be repaired without breaking the bank.