Wednesday, September 8, 2010

really?

I ask myself this question so many times in a week, so I thought it would be fun to document the reasons why this comes up so freakin' often! I am sure this will be the first of many "really?" posts...

Really, Blake? You're only 11 months old! I mean, really??


Really, Aubrey? Do you want to have a heart attack at age 6? I mean, really?

Really, random idiot? Why in the world would you choose to haul your broken down house on mopac, causing a serious traffic jam, on perhaps, THE rainiest day in the history of Austin? I mean, really?

Really, Adelyn? Could you be any cuter right now? I mean, really...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

HAHAHA! You have adorable kiddos! Looks like Blake keeps you busy during the day :)

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karen said...

well, to be fair, YOU were the one who put the WELCOME sign up so high on the shelf. Who could resist such a welcoming welcome? He simply had to get up there.

he really is an amazing climber--good luck with that! has he climbed on top of your fridge yet? that's what my sister's climber did. cute cute boy. xo