Sunday, August 15, 2010

I get it now.

I finally understand what people mean when they say their son is "all boy". Blake is 10.5 months old now, and he has been climbing up the stairs in our house since he was 7 months old. He eats whatever he can find on the floor, and today I actually found him eating popcorn out of the trashcan in the playroom. He doesn't cry much when he gets hurt, which unfortunately is quite often. I already have to clean up after him, and the boy is already eating me out of house and home! He ate a scrambled egg for breakfast one day last week, and two pancakes another day. He is happiest when he has a bottle or food in his hand. He is curious and cute and cuddly. He is my sweet little man, but boy is he a handful!



2 comments:

Allena said...

Good to know that not all babies act that way! It sounds like you were describing Trent - other than the being a good eater. ;) He is OBSESSED with trash cans, it's a little embarrassing. Ha!

Ashley said...

He is adorable (even if he eats out of the trash)! We need to come see you guys in the near future.