Thursday, March 25, 2010

cleaning the castle.

Adelyn wanted to tidy up her castle furniture...this is where I found her after changing Blake's diaper in the other room...


clean and sparkly...now if I could just get her to be that concerned with the real house...

On another note, Aubrey had a field trip today...brought home a brown paper bag to use for packing her lunch...she was very upset about the size of the bag and whether or not her lunch would fit...her exact quote, "ughhhh, SMALLEST lunch of MY LIFE!"...maybe we should work on portion control??

last thing...what do you use to clean the fingerprints off a stainless steel fridge?

2 comments:

The Kohl's said...

Stainless steel wipes from target! Although, I think I would have liked the spray better. That is what we clean the trash can with. That is why we didn't get a stainless fridge, I would go crazy, so I feel your pain. I have also used window cleaner on the trashcan as well as countertop cleaner and I don't think the countertop cleaner worked really well. GOOD LUCK! SEE YOU SATURDAY OR MAYBE EVEN FRIDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these girls so much it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They are the cooooolest grandkids ever!!!!