Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My sunshine.

Addy...

my curious...


CrAzY...


carefree Addy...

is three. 3!!!
We partied with a pizza party under the sea...



Addy, you truly are an amazing child. At three, you:
- communicate as well as your big sister. I swear you could start kinder right now and do just fine.
- like to collect things from all around the house and carry your "treasures" around in whatever bag you can find.
- talk to yourself like your daddy. Don't worry, he's brilliant. :)
- LOVE nutcrackers and mermaids.
- want to learn how to read letters and words.
- prefer to be called Adelyn, not Addy.
- can put down some candy like I've never seen!
- would go to preschool every single day if mommy let you.
- only want to wear dresses.
- ask so many questions that sometimes mommy doesn't have the answers.
- are excellent at remembering song lyrics.
- are a little shy around new people, but once you warm up...boy, do you warm up!
- are 40 inches tall (95th percentile) and 35 lbs (90th percentile)
- are still my little sunshine. You brighten my day each morning and I couldn't live without your sweet smile.


and oh, how sweet it is....




3 comments:

Future Grandma said...

Awww ... what a beautiful post! She is such a precious little girl. It is hard to believe that she is already 3 - they grow up way too fast.

Ashley said...

She is such a cutie and has such a fun personality!

Love her old pictures, too. It's amazing how quickly they grow and change.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure the first two pics are Addy?????
I think they are Aubrey.....??????