Thursday, May 31, 2007

The sights of summer







How I love summer.... no work, no worries....just hanging out in the backyard with the girls. It is a much needed break this year. Having a baby, a toddler, a full time job, and a healthy marriage takes a lot out of a girl. The last week of school was crazy, as usual, and I had strep throat on top of it all. Reminder to all women out there---antibiotics interfere with birth control---luckily the pharmacist told me that before I ended up with #3! Well, I better get some sleep while I can....Aubrey is still convinced that monsters live in her room. I thought we solved the problem by putting a mat on our floor, but who knew that monsters live on mommy and daddy's floor too? Try fitting two adults and a squirmy toddler in a queen size bed....goodnight.

2 comments:

the spicer blog said...

Precious family! I'm glad Shannon got you started on this too! Enjoy your summer!

The Miedema-Familia said...

Congratulations on another successful school year! Summer is an awesome time of year. Enjoy waking up without your alarm clock!